2019-2020 Registration (Preschool – 8th Grade)
Registration for the 19-20 school year will open on Monday, January 7, 2019.
The deadline for on-time applications is Sunday, January 20, 2019.
Click the link to the right if you would like to be notified via email when registration opens.
Our Open House for prospective families will be held Sunday, January 13 from 3 – 5 p.m.
This is the perfect time to explore our two-time Blue Ribbon School. Tour our school and see first-hand how Saint Brigid of Kildare School provides a quality Catholic education in a warm environment. There will be representatives from Saint Brigid of Kildare School’s many programs available to answer questions.
2018-2019 Registration (Preschool – 8th Grade)
In order to register for the 2018-19 school year, please submit the following information for your application to be considered complete:
- 2018-19 Online Registration Application: https://stbrigidofkildare.wufoo.com/forms/201819-st-brigid-of-kildare-school-registration/
- Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (copy only)
- Recent report card for students entering grades 1-8
- $60.00 per child non-refundable registration fee (this can be paid online via credit card through the online registration form, or a check may be dropped off to the school office).
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced
Items 2-6 may be dropped off at the school office, faxed to (614) 718-5831, uploaded via the online registration form, mailed to the school at 7175 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017, or emailed to email@example.com.
Sign up for a Tour
If you’d like to see the preschool or K-8 school while in session, please call the school office at (614) 718-5825 to set up a time.
To learn more about our tuition, tuition assistance, and to view our current tuition rates, click here.
Referred to our school by a friend or family member? Learn more about our Share the Good News referral program.
Registrations for admission will be ranked according to the following priorities:
- Children from families already with a signed letter of intent for enrollment in the subsequent school year.
- Length of membership in the parish
- Regular contributions to the church
- Contributions to parish fund raising drives
- Involvement in the parish, school, and preschool programs
- Other priorities, such as transfers, addressed in Diocesan Regulation 5119-1
Kindergarten through grade 7 children currently enrolled are guaranteed admission for the following school year. Although there is no guaranteed admission for children going from the preschool program into kindergarten, preschool students will be considered with the above mentioned rankings. All children must go through annual registration to be considered for kindergarten. Preschool families will receive their kindergarten registration forms from the preschool director.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Wachalec, Admissions Director at (614) 718-5825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our preschool, visit our preschool page here.