2018-2019 Registration (Preschool – 8th Grade)
- January 17, 2018 – Deadline for applications to be considered on time
- January 24, 2018 – Notification of admission status will be sent
In order to register for the 2018-19 school year, please submit the following information for your application to be considered complete:
- 2018-19 Online Registration Application: https://stbrigidofkildare.wufoo.com/forms/201819-st-brigid-of-kildare-school-registration/
- Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (copy only)
- Recent report card for students entering grades 1-8
- $60.00 per child non-refundable registration fee (this can be paid online via credit card through the online registration form, or a check may be dropped off to the school office).
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced
Items 2-6 may be dropped off at the school office, faxed to (614) 718-5831, uploaded via the online registration form, mailed to the school at 7175 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a Tour
We’ll be holding school tours during the week of January 8, 2018. If you’d like to see the preschool or K-8 school while in session, please sign up below and a tour guide will greet you in the school office that day. If you can’t make any of these dates, call the school office at (614) 718-5825 to schedule another time.
- Tuesday, January 9 at 9 am (Hearts and Halos)
- Wednesday, January 10 at 10 am (Saints and Angels)
- Friday, January 12 at 1 pm (Disciples and Holy Heroes)
K – 8 Tours:
- Wednesday, January 10 at 9 am
- Thursday, January 11 at 10 am (and feel free to attend the school Mass in the church at 9 am)
- Friday, January 12 at 1:30 pm
2018-19 Registration (Preschool-8th Grade)
If you would like to register for the current 2017-2018 school year, contact Cindy Sovik at (614) 718-5825 or email@example.com.
To learn more about our tuition, tuition assistance, and to view our current tuition rates, click here.
Referred to our school by a friend or family member? Learn more about our Share the Good News referral program.
Registrations for admission will be ranked according to the following priorities:
- Children from families already with a signed letter of intent for enrollment in the subsequent school year.
- Length of membership in the parish
- Regular contributions to the church
- Contributions to parish fund raising drives
- Involvement in the parish, school, and preschool programs
- Other priorities, such as transfers, addressed in Diocesan Regulation 5119-1
Kindergarten through grade 7 children currently enrolled are guaranteed admission for the following school year. Although there is no guaranteed admission for children going from the preschool program into kindergarten, preschool students will be considered with the above mentioned rankings. All children must go through annual registration to be considered for kindergarten. Preschool families will receive their kindergarten registration forms from the preschool director.
If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Sovik, Registration Coordinator, at (614) 718-5825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our preschool, visit our preschool page here.