Every day at Saint Brigid of Kildare School our students and staff have the opportunity to pray, learn, and play in an environment that reflects the presence of God. Our Catholic school is built on the cornerstone of faith and reason; this sets up apart from all other educational options available to families in our community. We hope you will consider a career with Saint Brigid of Kildare School.
We currently have one teaching position opening:
St. Brigid School is hiring an intervention specialist to begin the 2018-2019 school year.
- Hold an appropriate Ohio teaching license (Intervention Specialist; professional, provisional, permanent, or Resident Educator) or be eligible to obtain one before beginning to teach
- Orton-Gillingham or other Multi-Sensory Training preferred
- Current satisfactory BCI&I and FBI background checks
- Have attended or be willing to attend a VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children Safe Environment seminar
- Complete the online teaching application for the Diocese of Columbus.
Please contact Principal Ms. Kathy O’Reilly by e-mailing resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.