Share the Good News
We need your help to share the good news about your school! Who better to share the successes of the quality education, spiritual life and safe and disciplined environment of St. Brigid than you, the parents? We are asking you to invite others to register for the 2018-19 school year. Perhaps friends, neighbors, or co-workers would be interested in having the opportunity to send their children to St. Brigid of Kildare.
The process is simple:
- Talk with people you know who have children ready for kindergarten or grades 1-8.
- Ask them to give your name as a referring family when they register as a new family.
- If the family follows through with registration and attends school for the 2018-19 school year, you will receive ONE MONTH FREE TUITION for your family (maximum two students’ monthly tuition). This amount will be deducted from your last monthly payment for the year.
The power of our school family network can help us to continue to build the Kingdom of God at St. Brigid of Kildare.
Share the Good News Guidelines
- Only ONE family may be listed as the referral (all Saint Brigid of Kildare staff are ineligible).
- The referring family name must be given at the time of registration.
- A new family is defined as a family who does not have any children currently attending our preschool or K-8 school.
- Registrations for kindergarten through 8th grade are eligible — preschool is not.
- Re-registrations including moving from preschool into kindergarten program are excluded.
- Referring families will have their last monthly tuition payment deducted from their bill. Maximum amount deducted will be equal to no more than the amount of two students’ monthly tuition (or $1,025).
- One month free tuition does not include latchkey, preschool or other fees.
- Families may refer as many new families as they wish and they will receive one free month for each successful family registration.
- Successful registration includes attending school for at least the first three quarters.
If you are interested in the share the good news program, contact the school office at (614) 718-5825.