Student Support Overview
Our parish culture respects the diversity of all God’s people. The parish and school educational programs value each student’s unique spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, cultural, and emotional needs. Our parish and school are committed to serving the needs of all of our children.
Children with special learning needs belong to our parish. Administrators, teachers, students, parents, and our parish community share in the responsibility of living out our parish mission by providing funding for the following opportunities:
- classroom aides, tutors, and interpreters
- reading and math intervention specialists
- speech and occupational therapists
- full-time nurse/clinic aide and guidance counselor
- teacher and staff continuing education
- classroom support materials and software
We must continue to be advocates for all children and provide them with developmentally appropriate instruction to meet their educational needs.