Saint Brigid of Kildare School uses a cost-based model to set tuition rates. This means that tuition is determined based on the actual cost of operating the school. We do not rely on the parish to help cover the cost for tuition. Saint Brigid of Kildare’s goals are to most efficiently utilize the parish’s limited resources, to better identify those who need assistance, and to effectively deliver that assistance to those in need.
One Tuition Cost. No Extra Fees.
Cost-based tuition also means that the cost of tuition includes everything – there are no extra technology, activity, playground, homeroom, enrollment or other hidden fees. The only thing we’ll ask you to consider donating to each year is the Annual Fund. This fund covers after school programs, extracurriculars, school performances and field trips. This also means we do not hold fundraisers – we won’t ask your children to sell things like wrapping paper, magazines or candy because our tuition rates and Annual Fund cover the costs of all extra activities.
Saint Brigid of Kildare School continues to build an endowment fund designed to keep tuition affordable for the long-term. To learn more about our endowment campaign, click here.
The parish is committed to supporting all families who desire Catholic education for their children. Tuition assistance is available for K-8 (no assistance is available for preschool). Diocesan assistance is open to all socioeconomic and religious backgrounds, and St. Brigid assistance is open to all Catholic families. Interested families use a FACTS application similar to college tuition assistance. St. Brigid continually awards over $200,000 in tuition assistance each year.
Families can choose to pay their tuition in one lump sum, semi-annual payments, quarterly payments, or 10 or 12 monthly payments. The application for assistance opens November 1 for the upcoming school year. If you have any questions about tuition assistance, contact Jackie Mack at (614) 761-3734 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for the Diocese of Columbus Tuition Assistance Program:
- You must be registered in one of the Diocesan schools by March 15, 2019.
- The Diocese will only accept ONLINE APPLICATIONS (www.factstuitionaid.com), the application must be submitted and verified by March 15, 2019 and supporting documentation must be postmarked by March 15, 2019. (Please file early in case additional documentation is requested by FACTS.)
- Payment of the $30.00 application fee must accompany the application.
- Only one application per family is required.
- Please note there is no tuition assistance available for preschool.
Registered and active parishioners of Saint Brigid of Kildare Parish may qualify for the parishioner rate of tuition for their children. Registered and active parishioners:
- Participate in the liturgical and sacramental life of the parish
- Regularly attend and participate in Sunday Mass
- Commit annually to the parish through gifts of time, talent and treasure by participating in the Tapestry program
- Actively work to participate in the mission of the parish and the Church
Returning Families – Registration and Tuition Policies, 2019-2020
New Families – Registration and Tuition Policies, 2019-2020
Tuition Schedules P-8, 2019-2020
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan Information 2019-2020
Click here to apply for K-8 financial aid